Elite FM can carry out servicing of your CCTV system annually as part of a maintenance contract or as a one-off service visit. Our fully trained engineers will prepare a report detailing their findings along with any suggestions to improve system performance.
As part of our maintenance contract if your CCTV System develops a fault, an engineer’s visit will be arranged as soon as possible. If you are under a maintenance contract the cost of a call-out is charged at a lower rate than if you were a non-contract customer.
What is checked during a service?
- The picture quality of each camera and monitor
- Look for signs of condensation on housing windows
- Check all controllable functions for each station e.g. pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, speed, auto-pan, wiper, pre-sets etc
- Operation of recorder (s) i.e. record and replay
- Retention time of recorded images meets the As-fitted document (record the retention time)
- Operation of special equipment such as video multiplexers, date and time generators
- Any interfaces with alarms e.g. movement alarms, fences etc
- Indications function correctly
- Check camera movement and field of view is free from obstruction, trees etc
- All warning labels are in place (e.g. movement, voltage, laser emissions etc)
- Check that external, flexible cables are properly supported and undamaged
- Examine all metalwork especially towers and brackets, for signs of corrosion and damage
- Check glands and seals on external equipment
- Check all external and internal flexible wiring for signs of wear and fraying
- Check all fixed and flexible conduit for signs of damage
- Check the function of supplementary lighting, including IR and photocells
- Check the integrity of all supports including cables